Scatter Graph Charting Software
Edraw provides some interactive XY Charts and scatter graph symbols that offer advanced features yet is simple to use.
Scatter chart is commonly used to graph paired data such as
scientific, statistical and engineering data. It has two value axes, showing
one set of numerical data along the X-axis and another along the Y-axis. As the
cursor moves, the X-axis and Y-axis value change real-time and automatically.
Thus, users can gain higher precision in drawing.
Why Choose Edraw Scatter Graph Charting Software
- Easily edit the data by double click a point and typing.
- Automatically change the scatter location after altering the value.
- Easily change the chart location and size by moving the yellow diamond
handle in the chart.
- Quickly add or remove a category by just clicking the floating action
- Choose various marker styles by clicking the floating action button for
clearer distinction between different categories.
- Rapidly refer to help from manual within the software by pressing F1.
Discover why Edraw is the best chart
maker: Try it FREE.
It works at the following scatter graphs:
It is easy to design XY Chart, scatter chart, step line
graph, area chart and more.
XY Chart shows the relationships among the numeric
values in several data series, or plots two groups of numbers as one series of
Scatter compares pairs of values. For example, the
following scatter charts show uneven intervals of two sets of data.
Create A Column Chart
Scatter Plot Maker
Line Graph Software
Bar Graph Software
Column Graph Software
Pie Chart Software
Doughnut Chart Software
Area Chart Software
Spider Chart Software