2D Directional Map Examples
Easy directional map diagramming
software with rich examples and template. Edraw is ideal for drawing 2d directional
These templates includes all of the helpful
templates such as road signs, landmark, buildings and road. In general, you'll
find that these particular templates are better suited to both local needs and
needs in an entire city.
Creating A 2-D Directional Map
- On the File menu, point to Template Gallery, point
to Map, and then click Directional Map 2D.
- From Directional Map Shapes 2D, drag road shapes
onto the drawing page.
- Align the shapes to create the road configuration
- To nudge a shape into position, select the shape
and then press the arrow key that represents the direction you want.
- To create a longer road or a road grid that can be
moved as a single unit, group multiple road shapes together.
- Drag other shapes, such as bridges, buildings, and
cars onto your map.
- To rotate a selected shape, drag the Rotation
- To add text to shapes, select a shape and then
The road elements can be connected one by one.
Only drag one road to the end of another road.
3D Directional Map Example
Subway Map Software
Geo Map Software
Directional Map Software